BongaCash, fastest growing, highest paying affiliate program behind a top converting live adult sex cam site. Register today for great affiliate experience.
Payments every 2 weeks. Turn your webcam traffic to $$$!
Pay Per Email (PPES), Pay Per Signup
- Each registration now brings you:
$2.5 United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland
$1.5 France, Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Switzerland, Ireland, Netherlands, Estonia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium, Iceland
$1 Spain, Latvia, Greece, Slovenia, Japan, Russian Federation, Italy
$0.50 Croatia, Serbia, Israel, Portugal, Luxembourg, United Arab Emirates
$0.25 FYR Macedonia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Singapore, Repub…
Revshare – Earn 25% of everything your referring members spend. Bare in mind if you get a sign up and that member doesn’t pay, you don’t get paid. This payout is a little lower than the industry standard.
Signing up at BongaCash is easy enough. Just choose a username and password then enter your email address, your home or business address and the URL with which you intend to send traffic from and click ‘Create Account’. You will need to wait for your account to be approved before you can full start promoting.
Once your account has been approved you can go ahead and login. You will find yourself on the default general stats page. This provides you with a snapshot of your earnings over the last 24 hours however as you proberbly haev’t started promoting yet it’s irrelevant.
At the top of the page are your current earnings in this pay period, below that are tabs linking to;
- User Account – This simply displays the information you provided when you signed up, you can edit the information from here.
- News – This simply offers news and information relating to the BongaCash affiliate program.
- Promo Tools – provides you with a lot of tools for promoting BongaCams, we shall cover this section in more details later.
- Terms – A rather detailed Terms of Business, it’s advisable you read and understand the terms before sending traffic.
- Contacts – Contacts by ICQ, Skype or email or web form.
- FAQ – A fairly basic FAQ.
Beneath these primary tabs are links to secondary areas of the website these include;
- Statistics – We will discuss these later in the review.
- Campaigns – You should automatically have two campaigns created for you(default referral and default revshare). You also have the option to add a tracker to effectively track your campaigns.
- Promo tools – Same as in the tab above, we shall cover this later.
- White Labels – At Bongacash you have the option of creating your own white label website, we will cover this in more detail later.
- Payments – This page displays information about money paid or monies owing to you.
- Payment info – This displays information relating to your selected method of payment along with your minimum payout amounts.
- Profile – This is just the same as user account (above).
So Bongacash offer White Labels, Any Good?
Well I haven’t created a BongaCash white label but it certainly looks promising. You can edit pretty much every aspect of the colour, font size and button colour as well as uploading your own logo and favicon.
You can also add meta title, tags and description to virtually every page and add your Google Analytics ID so you can track statistics.
An important note regarding BongaCash White Labels: In March 2013 Bongacash took the rather drastic action to delete any white labels that had public whois on their domain names. If you choose to take out a Bongacash white label please ensure that you use a WHOIS privacy service or risk getting your site deleted.
What are the Promo Tools like?
Bongacash have a large selection of tools that you can use to promote Bongacams. These include;
- API – Models Online - Integrate this into your site and show what models are online at BongaCams. You will need to be or know a programmer to get it working..
- Dynamic Banner - Build your banner from online models BongaCams. A nice feature.
- GEO Banners - Get the attention your ads deserve with our animated banners available in various sizes and offering geo targeting.
- Instant Messenger Ads - Our Instant Message ads are great for your website footer ad zone.
- Text Ads - These top converting text ads are proven to get clicks.
- Popup Code - When a user clicks a link on your site, BongaCams popup will appear in the background.
- Embed Cam & Chat Room - Integrate a live chat room directly into your web page.
- Direct Link - Use direct links to link to BongaCams if you have your own banners or other promos.
- Category Widget - Use this widget to setup categories list on your site.
I found that overall the tools that were available for use on your own sites were on the whole easy to use and high quality. You could customize the vast majority of them so that they integrated nicely into your site. My only complaint would be that there could have been a greater selection. you can however ask the design department to create you custom banners and popups if you have something in mind that isn’t available.
Tell me about the stats
Of course when you signup for an affiliate program you hope to make some money out of it. The only way to tell if you are making money is be checking your stats. Thankfully, BongaCash have an easy to understand and use stats program.
Stats can be displayed by program or campaign. They can be displayed by day, week, month or year or by period ie; this week, last week, this month, last month etc. Alternatively you can simply select between two dates.
You can also view stats by referring country and your webmaster referrals. To be honest it’s a pretty comprehensive stats package that tells you pretty much everything you could want to know.
Bongacash seems to be a good quality affiliate program for those wishing to promote adult webcams via their cam site BongaCams.
Unfortunately there is no option for pay per signup here however most affiliates realise that revshare works out better pound for pound in the long term. the Revshare option pays out slightly less than some other affiliate programs however overall it’s about average.
The white labels look nice although I would like to see more unique features. The promo tools all work well and look good although perhaps a greater selection wouldn’t go a miss.
No complaints about the stats package, shows everything I could expect and perhaps some more.